PDA

View Full Version : How about a baby equipment section?

the young one
07-07-2007, 11:30 PM
How about a baby equipment section? Most of the baby stuff seems to end up on 'miscellaneous' or thereabouts and there is often quite a bit of baby stuff on the site, so why not, boys? Mary

Sara!
08-07-2007, 12:32 AM
I also noticed a lot of baby type things in different forums. A special forum for it would be nice!

Chris P
08-07-2007, 12:52 AM
....A baby equipment section?

Hi the young one,

A "baby equipment" forum was suggested a while ago; at present, most "baby" items go into the "Home Miscellaneous" forum. A separate forum was rejected before by the site's Managers because they felt that there weren't enough "baby" items to justify a separate forum and Members generally prefer to visit busy forums. I'll put the idea to them again.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

Orla1973
08-07-2007, 01:15 AM
Hi,
I agree with you all, baby things should be an area to itself.

Regards,
Orla1973

Chris P
08-07-2007, 10:13 PM
How about a baby equipment section? Most of the baby stuff seems to end up on 'miscellaneous' or thereabouts and there is often quite a bit of baby stuff on the site, so why not, boys? Mary

Hi the young one,

I'm happy to report that we've added a separate forum called "Baby Items, Toys & All Clothing."

So, from now on, these items should not be posted in the "Home/Miscellaneous" forum (as was previously the case) but in the new forum just above it.

Also: Cots, which had previously been allocated to the "Beds, Sofa-beds, and Futons" sub-forum, should now be posted in the new "Baby Items & All Clothing" forum.

The new forum is located just above the "Home/Miscellaneous" forum here:
http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Regards
Chris P
Admin

the young one
08-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Good job, Admin!