PDA

View Full Version : Chair Cushion covers given by The Mammy

melissabell
08-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Hi,

I don't usually put up my sewing projects but I was just so thrilled with these.
I wanted chair cushions for my kitchen table for years but couldn't afford them, Then The Mammy came to the rescue with these cushion which were lovely but I just can't leave anything alone so I made some retro-ish covers for them out of fabric that originally belonged to my Granny and some leather I got off one of the girls in college years ago :)

Eibhlin ni Sheambrai
08-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi Melissa, these are fabulous. So original and perfect for your 'art deco' 'retro' house. Well done. Eibhlin.

TickTock
14-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Great job! By the way, did you know there was a 'moose loose aboot your hoose'?

melissabell
14-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Great job! By the way, did you know there was a 'moose loose aboot your hoose'?

lol, I know they're all over my cats are worse than kids for spreading toys around ;)

Mensa6
14-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Thats a lovely job.........

rubyruby
15-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Wow Melissa, what a great idea, if I got these I would have just covered them see what a bit (or rather in your case a lot) of imagination can do with something rather boring, brilliant... Ruby

The Mammy
18-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Hi Melissa,
What can i say...What a brilliant transformation, I'm really glad you were the receiver of these, Obviously they went to the best home, great to see an up-date, Well done : )
Regards M.
The Mammy

melissabell
20-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi Melissa,
What can i say...What a brilliant transformation, I'm really glad you were the receiver of these, Obviously they went to the best home, great to see an up-date, Well done : )
Regards M.
The Mammy

Thanks everyone for your comments and Thank You THE MAMMY!!!!! :)