PDA

View Full Version : Technical Support

Dave Hagan
17-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

Please contact support@jumbletown.ie if you have any technical questions about JumbleTown, e.g. private messaging, posting photos etc.

Members can find some key information at the links below:

User Tips:
http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=6327

User Guide:
http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/userguide/userguide.htm

Regards
Dave Hagan
Admin

Bettybooboopbedoop
12-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Bump for Admin.

gillo
12-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Hi Dave and Chris, I don't know if this is anything to do with you guys but I just thought I'd let you know anyway that I am having problems with access to this site all morning. I have no bother with any other site, but all morning I'm getting very slow reaction to get onto any of the site forums and every now and then a message to say that my internet ekplorer cannot display the pages I'm clicking on. Wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. Just wanted to report this as Jumbletown is the only site I'm experiencing this on. Kindest regards, gillo

motherbear
12-01-2009, 01:18 PM
I am having the same trouble as gillo hope it will be sorted soon

Regards
piglet

Dave Hagan
12-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi gillo,

We've noticed that to, I think there are several factors going on here.

We've had a big surge in web traffic over the last 24 hours, with an article in the The Sunday Times yesterday, and this morning I believe JumbleTown was mentioned on TV3's Midday program.

I'll speak to our techies about upgrading our hosting package to cope with the extra traffic.

Regards
Dave Hagan
Admin

misstake
12-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Yipee more customers lol im happy to wait for a while if it means more people are joining our happy family site and welcome if your new hope you love this site as we all do

Bettybooboopbedoop
12-01-2009, 01:54 PM
I have had trouble most of the morning too. Got on early and then later couldn't get the site at all. This also happened me a few months ago for a few days.

Bettybooboopbedoop
12-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Hi gillo,

I'll speak to our techies about upgrading our hosting package to cope with the extra traffic.

Regards
Dave Hagan
Admin

Thanks a million Dave, as misstake says, The More The Merrier lol

gillo
12-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Hi gillo,

We've noticed that to, I think there are several factors going on here.

We've had a big surge in web traffic over the last 24 hours, with an article in the The Sunday Times yesterday, and this morning I believe JumbleTown was mentioned on TV3's Midday program.

Regards
Dave Hagan
Admin

Thanks for that, Dave, don't seem to be having any problem now. It's worth it to know there are more people logging on or even visiting. Regards, gillo