PDA

View Full Version : Regarding e-mail...

Strawberry
03-10-2007, 01:08 AM
Many thanks for the response you guys are on the ball...
Have to say so far I've got House to home mags,Mills and Boon books,Cookie tins and I'm havin a great time have to hand it to ya it's a great idea only problem is people updating their pages it would be so much easier if that was to happen as we would not waste phone calls and time annoying people about stuff that is already gone but rest assured I tell everyone to update their site when I get stuff from them wish everybody was the same...

Take care Straberryx

Chris P
03-10-2007, 01:20 AM
only problem is people updating their pages it would be so much easier if that was to happen as we would not waste phone calls and time annoying people about stuff that is already gone but rest assured I tell everyone to update their site when I get stuff from them wish everybody was the same... Take care Strawberryx

Thanks for the feedback, Strawberry.

Some Members (both Givers and Takers) fail to update their posts but this could be for several reasons -- computer/internet problems, personal/family problems, being too busy, going away on holiday, forgetfulness etc.

Luckily, most Members adhere to the site's rules, and they deserve a collective pat on the back for their work in helping both the community and environment.

More of Admin's thoughts on "Good Communications" can be seen here:
http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=6871

Regards
Chris P
Admin