PDA

View Full Version : Used postage stamps

mc1
28-04-2008, 10:39 AM
A simple way to help Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind is to collect used postage stamps. they give them to stamp collecting companies who pay them by the weight. Stamps can be sent to - Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind, National Headquarters & Training Centre, Model Farm Road, Cork.

Karolankan
30-04-2008, 12:07 PM
A simple way to help Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind is to collect used postage stamps. they give them to stamp collecting companies who pay them by the weight. Stamps can be sent to - Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind, National Headquarters & Training Centre, Model Farm Road, Cork.

Thanks for that. I have always put the stamps from my mail into an envelope but never knew where to send them. I will pop them in the post for the "blind dogs"- as my kids call this organisation!

Linn
03-05-2008, 08:10 AM
I also have lots of stamps that i keep and never know where to send. I'll pop that in the post on Tuesday. Thanks for letting us know about the Irish guide Dogs. Its a great cause.
Regards Linn

pob
21-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Thanks for letting me know about this....

Stuarty
28-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Just sent mine and thought this could do with a bump

colmsmum
28-05-2008, 09:49 PM
I have a full envelope of stamps ready to go, i used to give them to my gran for the missions but she's not sure if they take them anymore so this lot is going to the guide dogs. Thanks for letting us know, best regards, colmsmum.

mc1
03-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Thats great keep sending them in

Stuarty
03-08-2008, 07:11 PM
I just sent some more and thought this could do with a bump...