PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: have a separate forum for ideas

Ciss
10-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Hello,
I love the ideas posts that are posted in the Support forum. I'm wondering, would it be ideal to have a separate forum for ideas/re-purposing items as the Support forum is now getting long with various posts posted?
Thanks, Ciss

lislaw
10-07-2008, 11:22 AM
I always thought the support forum was meant for members to offer each other support and ideas in all areas and not just for tech or general site support. And in that case then all the ideas/re-purposing etc threads are in just the right place. I like it that everything is in the support section. I can remember lots of ideas and tips but not necessarily which thread I read them in. But at least I know where to go to find them.....

Lisa

Chris P
10-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Hello,
I love the ideas posts that are posted in the Support forum. I'm wondering, would it be ideal to have a separate forum for ideas/re-purposing items as the Support forum is now getting long with various posts posted?
Thanks, Ciss
Hi Ciss,

This idea has been suggested by a few Members already. The managers and developers of JumbleTown are currently considering the idea of a sub-forum. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

Chris P
10-07-2008, 01:53 PM
I always thought the support forum was meant for members to offer each other support and ideas in all areas and not just for tech or general site support. And in that case then all the ideas/re-purposing etc threads are in just the right place. I like it that everything is in the support section. I can remember lots of ideas and tips but not necessarily which thread I read them in. But at least I know where to go to find them.....

Lisa
Hi lislaw,

As you say, the Support Forum (as it stands) is for technical queries about the site's modus operandi and for posts that relate to the environment such as Re-use and Re-purposing. The Support Forum is not a General Talk/Chat forum.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

lislaw
10-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Hi lislaw,

As you say, the Support Forum (as it stands) is for technical queries about the site's modus operandi and for posts that relate to the environment such as Re-use and Re-purposing. The Support Forum is not a General Talk/Chat forum.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

oops my bad