PDA

View Full Version : National Green Awards

durran
08-08-2008, 07:10 AM
I hope Chris and Dave have put Jumbletown.ie up for a green award and a golden spider. Jumbletown deserves some national recognition.

www.greenawards.ie

www.goldenspiders.ie

Chris P
08-08-2008, 07:15 AM
I hope Chris and Dave have put Jumbletown.ie up for a green award and a golden spider. Jumbletown deserves some national recognition.
www.greenawards.ie

Thanks for the reminder, durran. Yes, we intend to submit JumbleTown for both awards. Fingers crossed!

Regards
Chris P
Admin

unapam
08-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Here, here, Durran...Best of luck to all at Jumbletown in these awards..Is there anything we can do to increase your chances?

Chris P
08-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Here, here, Durran...Best of luck to all at Jumbletown in these awards..Is there anything we can do to increase your chances?
Hi unapam,

I understand that the managers of JumbleTown intend to submit the site for both the Green Awards and the Golden Spiders Awards. There are different categories that JT may be able to enter. The Golden Spiders Awards has a "People's Choice Award" and the public can cast a vote for their favourite Irish site. See #20 in the list of categories below:

http://www.goldenspiders.ie/categories.php

Regards
Chris P
Admin

unapam
08-08-2008, 09:16 PM
I had a look and if you make it to the shortlist ...well, you got my vote!

C'mon Everybody!!!!

Linn
08-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Im with you on that Unapam. I also had a look and Jumbletown will definately get my vote.
Also thanks to Durran for letting us know about the awards.

misstake
08-08-2008, 09:35 PM
count me in i am definightly gonna vote as you cant beat then

carissa
08-08-2008, 10:16 PM
ditto, me too