PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the tip-offs!!

irishrover
08-08-2008, 03:20 PM
As many of you know I have been looking for a boat in the wanted section for ages. A boat was posted a week or so ago and I received pms and text messages and phonecalls and voicemails from a lot of jumbletowners tipping me off to check the site.As it happens I was going through a computer crisis and could not log on or check the site, I was able to make contact with the giver through another jumbletowner! The boat in question didnt suit my needs and as a result was given on to another jumbletowner.
I just want to thank everyone who contacted me or tried to contact me or wished me well in my search it is all very much appreciated.
THANK YOU !! (biggest thank you I could print) What a great community!

Linn
08-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Your very welcome Irishrover. I actually texted your mobile. I knew al ot of people were trying to help you. I'm also glad to hear that the boat wasnt what you were looking for ( i hope you understand what im trying to say). We will all continue to help you in your search.
Regards Linn

irishrover
14-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Thanks for your support Linn, you have tipped me off more than once. Thanks again its people like you who make this site what it is..........a great community!