PDA

View Full Version : my photos are too big ?

dollyk
27-08-2008, 08:07 PM
i new on here and i tried to upload a pic i took of garden swings, but was told that it was 170kb and the site only allows 127 i think, can i make them less. hope this makes sense..thanks

Chris P
27-08-2008, 08:10 PM
i new on here and i tried to upload a pic i took of garden swings, but was told that it was 170kb and the site only allows 127 i think, can i make them less. hope this makes sense..thanks
Hi dollyk,

If you have a photo(s) of your item but are unable to meet our guidelines in relation to file size and photo dimensions (640x640, 130k), then we will be happy to edit your photos.

The steps are as follows:

1. Email your photo(s) to photos@jumbletown.ie. In your email, include a link to the item on JumbleTown or indicate what forum it is in and what the item is.
2. We'll edit your photo and add it to your post.

If you wish to edit your own photos, our guidelines and instructions may be found here: http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/userguide/addingimage.htm

Regards
Chris P
Admin

dollyk
27-08-2008, 08:13 PM
aw thanks , ill email them as EDIT seems such a huge task when an oldie like me is using the computer lol.. regards

Chris P
27-08-2008, 08:23 PM
aw thanks , ill email them as EDIT seems such a huge task when an oldie like me is using the computer lol.. regards
Ok, dollyk.

Regards
Chris P
Admin