PDA

View Full Version : One happy bunny

bluecurlygirl
15-10-2008, 09:39 PM
I just wanted you all to know that I'm no longer a virgin. Yes, the big event happened tonight. I received an item from another jumbletowner - and I got rid of my 2nd item on jumbletown tonight too. My sitting room looks huge after getting rid of my table and I have a lovely newly acquired chair to snuggle up on! I'm dosed with a cold though so I can't do my merry dance tonight. Going to bed to dream of the new home my table has found and my lovely comfy chair. God bless Jumbletown and all who sail in her! Thanks a million doublel for my chair and thanks kierandavid for taking the table (and the transportation too!)

Linn
15-10-2008, 09:59 PM
I just wanted you all to know that I'm no longer a virgin. Yes, the big event happened tonight. I received an item from another jumbletowner - and I got rid of my 2nd item on jumbletown tonight too. My sitting room looks huge after getting rid of my table and I have a lovely newly acquired chair to snuggle up on! I'm dosed with a cold though so I can't do my merry dance tonight. Going to bed to dream of the new home my table has found and my lovely comfy chair. God bless Jumbletown and all who sail in her! Thanks a million doublel for my chair and thanks kierandavid for taking the table (and the transportation too!)

Congratulations to you. The first time is always special lol. Heres to many more to come.

ghendy
15-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Congratulations! It's a great feeling to pass things on and get a few more new bits instead. Hope the cold is better soon!

Stuarty
15-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Welcome, how on earth did you get over 100 posts and only exchange two items? but i totally agree its absolutely addictive and I spend more time on jumbletown than any other website

erica
16-10-2008, 09:18 AM
Well done bluecurlygirl!! There'll be no stopping you now. Don't see too many members here from Cavan though, need to spread the word a bit more! :-)

Tallon
16-10-2008, 09:22 AM
did you have a smoke after?
lol
Well done

bluecurlygirl
16-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Erica - I'm doing my best to spread the word believe me. I sent over 200 emails around work the other day and I've put up numerous posters, told all my friends and I'm thinking of adopting a method used by another JT'r and embroidering a jacket or getting a car sticker or something!

Tallon: did I smoke after? - I didn't look to see!

anjoy
16-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Congratulations n Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

kilk
16-10-2008, 03:37 PM
and i thought i was the only one to lose my virginity here... welcome to jt!!

unapam
16-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Delighted for you!

Ronkie
21-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Well done, its a great feeling.....

bluecurlygirl
21-10-2008, 10:29 PM
It sure is - gotta keep it going now. I've ordered a car door magnet [for when I make my unfortunately necessary car journey in & out of work :-( ] to advertise this site - I'm hooked I want others hooked too. Yippee!! And thanks a million for the comments guys too ;-) Keep smilin'