PDA

View Full Version : Wormery (sourcing)

ace
24-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Hi im looking for a wormery. does any one know where i can buy one. was thinking of getting the stackable on with the tap. Has any one used one? if so are they good?thanks

lisaphelan
24-02-2009, 05:37 PM
my dad bulk buys worms for his fishing business (laois angling centre), i could get the guys number he buys them from he could give you loads of pointers.??

ace
24-02-2009, 06:12 PM
my dad bulk buys worms for his fishing business (laois angling centre), i could get the guys number he buys them from he could give you loads of pointers.??
Hi Lisaphelan. thanks for replying that would be great

TheBear
25-02-2009, 11:05 AM
You can get them from Mr. Middleton's in Mary Street in Dublin, or from Ecoshop in Greystones. Both shops will supply the worms, though you should let them know in advance if you want to buy one, so they can get the worms in for you. (They don't keep them in stock generally, but don't have a problem getting them in if you give a day or two of notice.)

Dave Hagan
25-02-2009, 12:06 PM
ace, you might be interested in this thread also.
http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=38001&highlight=wormery

Regards
Dave Hagan
Admin

ace
25-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Hi im looking for a wormery. does any one know where i can buy one. was thinking of getting the stackable on with the tap. Has any one used one? if so are they good?thanks
Thanks to the bear and also dave this has been a great help. i have made up my mine to get one. will look around and try and get the best price.
All the best

Ecoprincess
26-02-2009, 04:24 PM
I just described how to make a cheap wormery on the compost thread (see post #11 on link below).

Worms are in farmyard manure, just look for the red ones.

http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=42227

ace
27-02-2009, 02:33 PM
I just described how to make a cheap wormery on the compost thread, worms are in farmyard manure, just look for the red ones.
Hi Ecoprincess thanks for letting me know. will have a look now. all the best