PDA

View Full Version : deliveries/collections

jumblequeen
21-03-2007, 01:24 PM
I know that people cant sell anything on JT, and I think that is great, but sometimes it is very hard to get someone who can collect large items at short notice. Could the very kind people at JT have a section where someone who can deliver items (ie man with a van), for a reasonable price. I think it would help us jumble lovers, and possibly help out 'a man with a van!'
Thanks,
Jumblequeen, (and no, Im not looking for a delivery business for myself!! )

Chris P
21-03-2007, 01:43 PM
I know that people cant sell anything on JT, and I think that is great, but sometimes it is very hard to get someone who can collect large items at short notice. Could the very kind people at JT have a section where someone who can deliver items (ie man with a van), for a reasonable price. I think it would help us jumble lovers, and possibly help out 'a man with a van!'
Thanks,
Jumblequeen, (and no, Im not looking for a delivery business for myself!! )

Hi Jumblequeen,

We've had many enquiries from Members looking for a van-delivery service and indeed several "men with vans" have offered to provide such a service. Though this service would be useful and popular, the developers of JumbleTown have decided not to provide contacts for such a service. This is primarily for insurance reasons -- liability etc etc.

Admin suggests that Members should use the good old Yellow Pages for a list of delivery services, or else call upon friends and neighbours with suitable transport to help out.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Chris P
(Admin)