JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Green Tips & Green Fingers (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Pallet lovers (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=66992)

mariacobbe 11-10-2009 09:37 AM

Dulux pallets

Could you tell me the difference between Dulux and regular pallets?
Maria

garrazzaband 11-10-2009 10:43 AM

Club Pallet

Quote:

Originally Posted by garrazzaband
Desk. Made from ordinary pallets before I discovered Dulux. Dimensions:6ft (2 pallets together)x 2ft6ins approx. Legs are pallet suport beams (two stuck together) Edge trim made from scrap skirting board. The top is beech effect laminate bought from an industrial unit in Fermoy which makes stairs kitchens etc, price €27 cut to size.!This table is extremely strong you can dance on top of it.
Here come the pics.
Happy palleting lol.

Well lads, I think I may have run out of ideas about what to make next. So I'd better go out and get a couple more pallets and go make that ultimate and final DIY item..time to make the coffin lol,lol. Keep smiling.

garrazzaband 11-10-2009 10:56 AM

dulux verses ordinary pallets

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariacobbe
Could you tell me the difference between Dulux and regular pallets?
Maria

Hi there, Pallethead here lol. ordinary pallets are slatted both sides and the slats are spaced out. Dulux Pallets are slatted on one side only and the slats are close together -hence great for furniture- look closely at my chest project.
It's all good lol.

mariacobbe 11-10-2009 12:38 PM

Dulux Pallets

Hi Palletthead,

Where did you get the Dulex pallets? I've never seen them.....

Thanks
Maria ;)

cascade35 11-10-2009 02:04 PM

Pallet club

1 Attachment(s)
2 Flower boxes i made from a bit of left over pallet

garrazzaband 11-10-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariacobbe
Hi Palletthead,

Where did you get the Dulex pallets? I've never seen them.....

Thanks
Maria ;)

hello Maria, I did mention in one of my mailings before that you find them anywhere that they're selling, storing or transporting Dulux paint. However because I've only got a pallet for a head and I find it hard to get around this site sometimes, lol, my replies could be anywhere lol.

Glorious day today, was down the beach, wonderfull. And you know what, I stood there on the beach and wondered, just for a moment....a boat made from ******* nah, couldn't or....,,,could we? lol

garrazzaband 11-10-2009 08:57 PM

nice flower boxes

Quote:

Originally Posted by cascade35

nice little boxes. That's what I like to see, nothing wasted.!

unapam 11-10-2009 09:40 PM

flower boxes

Quote:

Beautiful! Well done.

Bill_D 12-10-2009 04:42 AM

Pallets

Guys/gals, we should form a club lol, here's some other pallet creations by meself

Bill_D 12-10-2009 04:50 AM

Flower boxes

Quote:

I love them, nice work Cascade, and the fence also, if you're ever in Kilkenny Cascade, give me a shout, we'll have a cuppa and swap ideas

cascade35 12-10-2009 09:12 AM

Lets Start A Pallet Club.

will call for a cuppa next time in in the cats city, might even wear me tipp jersey.

aerosol 12-10-2009 11:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Not completley from palletts,but 90% recycled materials. The palletts were used on the side cladding and front deck.

cascade35 12-10-2009 12:58 PM

very nice. impressive work, glad to see im not alone on my pallet buzz.

Bill_D 13-10-2009 06:56 AM

Trellis etc from pallets

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gormal
That's great. Well done. It's fiddly work getting them apart.

You could probably make a table too, to go with your bench. And if you have a jigsaw, maybe a trellis for your climbers in the garden. Or a little feature like a wishing well........ just some ideas!

yep, you are 100% correct, and folks, you can get a water based wod treating "paint", in Woodies also :), sail on the pallet lovers lol.

Bill

Bill_D 13-10-2009 06:59 AM

Cuppa

Quote:

will call for a cuppa next time in in the cats city, might even wear me tipp jersey.

Do, and wear away me lad, shur I've good friends in Carrick, roscrea, Clonmel and various other Tipp towns,

:)