JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Before & After (Upcycling) (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Treadmill Singer Sewing Machine (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=57490)

minnie pal 09-07-2009 11:06 PM

renovation

This is a very well shared renovation. I really enjoyed looking at the pics and all you have to say. Perserverance certainly pays!!!!
thanks for putting it on for us.
minnie pal

JmblTwnr 09-07-2009 11:13 PM

Thank you all for all your kind words, it encourages me more to renovate other things, what i am dreaming about at this moment is renovating one of those very old turn table with that large copper cone, those very classic old turn tables... so if some one has one of those and does not want it for some reason then please allow me to renovate it... :)

I am also willing to give ideas and help others with ideas from all the experience i got through renovating this singer sewing machine...

Bubbles2 10-07-2009 10:11 AM

A real show stopper - well done its a gorgeous piece!!
B2

Moony 11-07-2009 01:42 PM

well done

Absolutely amazing..... Does it acutually work as a sewing machine I'd love to know? I think that is just wonderful... fair play to you and well done

buzzbee 11-07-2009 03:24 PM

sewing machine

WOW! you given us all hope and shown us to be patient with our own projects.superb work and your passion shows.

colmsmum 15-07-2009 11:19 AM

Wow! Absolutely amazing transformation, it's stunning, you must be so proud. Congrats.

Etana 18-07-2009 09:28 PM

Singer Sewing Machine

Hi, your woodworking skills are amazing, was the original wood rotten. Would love one of these old tables for singer sewing machine. I have the machine but not the table. Well done.
Etana

JmblTwnr 18-07-2009 09:35 PM

thank you all for your nice words, very appreciated...
The original wooden table was in very bad conditon, the wood was rotten and you just feel like you want to scratch your self whenever you touch it, alot of small bugs living there :D...! at first i wanted to keep th eoriginal wood but as it was in very bad condition so i decided to get rid of original wood and start from scratch, the new wood is of great heavy quality and sometimes many jegsaw blades broke while cutting the wood for how hard the new wood is...! but after all its worth it.

pinkieschick 20-07-2009 07:20 PM

you are so talented - well done

Sinamo 29-07-2009 06:37 PM

looks fabulous

the young one 30-07-2009 08:55 PM

Wow!

Where's the Late Late Restoration Show when ya need it???

mammysboy2k9 30-07-2009 11:00 PM

ASTONISHING.......spectacular work well done keep up the good work

biker chick 08-09-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JmblTwnr
Thank you all for all your kind words, it encourages me more to renovate other things, what i am dreaming about at this moment is renovating one of those very old turn table with that large copper cone, those very classic old turn tables... so if some one has one of those and does not want it for some reason then please allow me to renovate it... :)

I am also willing to give ideas and help others with ideas from all the experience i got through renovating this singer sewing machine...

Hi Jmbltwnr i just got a hand singer sewing machine from another jt`r & i was told it was well over a hundred years old,theres a little bit of work to do to it so when i get the chance i will take some photos of it & maybe people can help me as i wouldnt have a clue where to start or how to restore it,thanks a million bikerchick

tigerlilly.100 04-10-2009 10:03 AM

My God,l that's STUNNING!!!

GuinnessGirl 04-10-2009 01:49 PM

sewing machine

Brilliant job.....better than new IMO! Well done!