JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Green Tips & Green Fingers (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   recycled names (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=35387)

kilk 14-10-2008 02:49 PM

recycled names

hi everybody,

i'm looking at the vast variety of user names on jt and im wondering are some of these recycled? mine is an ancient version of my address which is no longer used these days so i recycled it, and am in a sense, keeping a part of old ireland alive.

kilk

pauladublin08 14-10-2008 03:06 PM

thats interesting! :)

mines boring i know.... i could use tatabrazil instead! :) heheh

tasmin 14-10-2008 03:18 PM

hi

my name is an old chatroom name.
used it way back when chatrooms where the thing.

so its kinda recycled, cause i'm using it again lol

love the idea of using an ancient name of ur address...soooo cool :-)

tas

Regken 14-10-2008 03:22 PM

Mine is the first 3 letters of each of my sons names. So its kinda recycled.

Bawnie 14-10-2008 03:30 PM

My name!

Mine is a combination.. the area i'm from is Bawnmore, so I'm a little thing from there. Bawn is white. So my name is Little White.. Cute I thought! Spelt wrong here. Should be Bawnee.

unapam 16-10-2008 05:12 PM

names

I was christened Una but was always called Pam sooooo...go figure! :-)

marylamb 16-10-2008 05:29 PM

names

Mine is Mary (doh!),and all i could think of was Mary had a little lamb, hence the rest.

misstake 16-10-2008 05:43 PM

names

mmmmmmm mine was given to me by my son he showed me the site then said hed made a misstake telling me lol so im a misstake
thank you Mark
FOR TELLING ME OF JUMBLE TOWN

Bunty 16-10-2008 10:36 PM

Names

Yep,
Name recycled, pet we had many, many, many...... moons ago.

HappyHunter 16-10-2008 11:34 PM

My name just popped into my head when I was looking at the site for the 1st time. I am a happy person and I was/am hunting for items that I need for renovating my home. I have been lucky as I have received items which are a personal treat for myself and my animal family as well as items for renovating and refurbishing my home. So I am HappyHunter

bluecurlygirl 17-10-2008 10:40 PM

Yup me too

Mine is from an auction site I joined and to give me a user name they asked numerous questions. The three questions, the answers to which made up my name are:
Favourite type of music: blues
Hair Type: Curly
Male or Female: Girl (pushing it a little bit with that one but I'm still a girl at heart!!)
Thanks for clarifying yours kilk. I had put up on another thread in agreement with someoe else that I often wondered what other jt'rs looked like and where there names came from and yours I could not figure at all.

TanTan 18-10-2008 04:18 AM

My Name

Nickname for my baby b4 she was born. We had 2 names decided on - which were 2 characters from eastenders (how sad) and as soon as we could find out male or female, we did. Think that was about 5 month stage. U can guess which female character and her name.................

jamjaq 18-10-2008 11:05 AM

Mine is an amalgamation of my husbands name and mine....coz we go together, like shoo-bop....lalalalalalalal.....;-)

Beckie 18-10-2008 11:30 AM

name

my second name is Rebecca - and i much prefer it to my first. kinda recycled i suppose... it was also my grans name.

claricias 18-10-2008 11:49 AM

recycled names

My real name is Clare but when the film Silence of the Lambs was released, my friends started calling me Clarice (Jodie Fosters character) ...and 17 years later Im still Claricias to most friends and some family!