Thread: mayo galway ads
View Single Post
Old Posted: 22-04-2009 , 11:51 PM #10
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeway
well i am from dublin, not lived there for a while now, and i notice the same thing, i know the knowledge is not good down here as the dump is always full in kilkee and you are not allowed to help yourself to anything anymore even in the recycling part of it.

ennis has its own yahoo page for the freecycle.org but its limited, not at all like this page and more wanted stuff then giving stuff most of the time.

i try and tell as many as i can about this and get them to use it, using the address as a pm on bebo, facebook, msn etc, even my blog entries.

because its not so much west as it is east and midlands, i have a problem collecting things I REALLY REALLY need like furniture for our new home we are moving in june to it, i am renting a real large old house right now and could store the stuff till june if i could get it.

does anyone know of people who would collect furniture for covering their costs or a small fee, as i dont drive and need to start thinking house stuff asap, i hate to buy new, just give things a new home and pass on stuff i dont need anymore.

pm me please if you know about the whole delivery thing, cheers
Hi Janeway,

Many thanks for helping to promote JumbleTown on your bebo and facebook pages and also on your blog.

As you say, JumbleTowners are still few and far between in the West, no doubt due to demographics, problems with broadband access in some places, and lack of advertising.

However, we'll be running some ads for about two weeks on Clare FM, Limerick's Live 95 FM, and Galway Bay FM in the very near future. (The ads are paid for by Clare County Council, Limerick County and City Councils, and Galway County Council under the Local Agenda 21 Scheme.)

Re: Delivery of items: We expect Members to arrange collection of items off the public forum. The Yellow Pages should list some that are local to you.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote