Thread: observation
View Single Post
Old Posted: 21-12-2008 , 01:25 AM #16
bluecurlygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildepigge
maybe, i know lots of ebay sellers have automated feedback mechanismsso its possible they would have to use keywords because they dont reply to all postings, i wonder if professor frink is on jumbletown.....

Hiya wildepigge, like this thread. It's good to get debates going. The ebay automated feedback mechanism is a tool on ebay. Ebay provide that function. It works only on positive feedback received and so it automatically gives positive feedback. The seller chooses the wording - normally short. I haven't seen any tools like that on this site but I also wonder sometimes how people get in so quick on so much stuff. I think some of it are newcomers who are amazed that people are giving good stuff for free and put in for it all and then realise that they'd have to collect it all if they won and they back off! Some of it is possibly timing, not everyone who works is on a 9 to 5 job. Online when the stuff comes on? Sure what odds in the end anyway, it seems to sort itself out in most cases and sure most people on this site love it so it's working! Enough ranting. Happy Christmas all and good night - I must sleep zzzzzzzzz