View Single Post
Old Posted: 21-12-2008 , 01:08 AM #13
bluecurlygirl

Default Just had a great idea Betty

I put up posters at work, I got an ad put up on the intranet which is accessible to Dept of Agriculture nationwide, been telling friends. I don't know yet if I've caused anyone to join but I'll keep plugging in hope. I recently got a pair of car door magnets from www.vistaprint.ie. The magnets were free and I had to pay postage. The magnet say "Everythings free - at Jumbletown.ie" and in between the two lines theres like a child drawing of a boy and girl standing on a grassy patch holding flowers - so cute. If admin don't mind I'd like to stick these on my car. Must post a photo of one actually. I don't want to encourage dealers either but I thought it'd be a great line to get people in initially and then they shall be sucked in like the rest of us!! Ha, ha. Plus there's a few of us on here that'll help admin weed out the dealers too IF they appear.
Anyway, Betty wouldn't it be perfect for your jumbletown car to adorn it with one of these magnets? You just peel them back and stick them on the side of your fridge when you park up for the night!
And keep spreading the good word folks - thanks to jt 2 weeks after my green bin was collected there's about two handfuls of stuff in there! The rest is hanging round my house as Christmas decorations or gone to friends as wreaths! I love it on here.
bluecurlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote