Thread: observation
View Single Post
Old Posted: 04-12-2008 , 11:54 PM #8
kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildepigge
Hi Chris, my point is, I believe, valid,. I have both an excellent car and stereo so i need neither. looking over the site I see the same people looking for the same things over and over, some even leave thanks for getting the item and they are still looking for the same item??? If someone can sit and surf all day so as to be in first it disadvantages lots of people who work. I appreciate that people can do what they like with their property I personally find "the best cause/story/convincing tale etc" gets it somewhat tacky. I have given things and recieved things gratefully fronm this and another site. Until they wear out or I can afford new ones they stay
the site is great and i'm sure more than me found things we needed.
thanks PK

are you suggesting that people who do not work (outside of the home) do nothing but surf jumbletown? as a mum and student i can assure you that is not the case, also either you like jt or you dont, you receive from the site and yet you dont like how it works? i for one love jumbletown and most people here are genuine, helpful and friendly... and i am glad to be a jtowner! kiara