View Single Post
Old Posted: 05-11-2006 , 09:56 PM #10
buffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillylalogue
is it normal practice for someone to reply to a wanted item, telling the person they have what you are looking only for them to give it to someone else.the other person came onto my thread and hijacked the items although maybe this was'nt their intention?
this someone else i suspect is on the site. i mean its me who has to do the travelling and i certainly was'nt rude so im a bit miffed to be told over a week later that the item/s are gone. why did he give them to the other person instead of me when he replyed to my thread. hope i'm not offending anyone just feel a little unfairly treated, it may be that it was done unintentionally?
I would never give it to anybody else unless the 1st poster hasnt got back to me in a few days,this happened only once to me,after 6 days and many pms no response so I offered it to the next poster.The 1st poster wasnt a "happy bunny"
but after 6 days and pms I felt the person wasnt in a hurry to collect.
lillylaogue maybe the giver wanted shut of the item/items quicker than waiting over a week for you to collect! Correct me if I am wrong.But over a week would be a bit long for me to wait for someone to collect.I want to get rid of items pronto.
buffy is offline   Reply With Quote