View Single Post
Old Posted: 02-10-2008 , 08:57 AM #13
lemencass

Default Best things

Since joining I have gotten so many things! I use them all too! A 8 foot couch for a very tall hubbie!! Dressing tables,removed mirrors so they could be used as computer desks then paint mirror and hang the wrong way for a full length mirror. A dresser which was hand made and is nice and narrow. Chairs,wardrobes,pull out sofas,kitchen table,c.d.'s. We ,no my hubbie is having a problem with JT in that we now have very little exposed wall space but I do not want to give up my treasures! I wanted a sofa bed and when he saw how much they would cost he said why not look on JT!! This is the very man when we went to collect our first treasure said"if they are getting rid,there must be a reason". Just goes to show you you can teach an auld dawg new tricks!! I have met alot of really lovely people too, the boat looks great by the way. I have become a JT addict,have to log on every day to see what is new,but where to put it........we could always convert the attic,I am sure I saw some board some where ....LOL
lemencass is offline   Reply With Quote