View Single Post
Old Posted: 19-07-2009 , 11:37 PM #46
bluecurlygirl

Default Ecoprincess - wow!

Fair play to you and thanks a million for posting up how you do it. I'm going on a career break next month so very limited funds. I'll have about €180 p.w. and I'm trying to juggle it in my head at the minute. I'm trying to come up with ways that I can exchange things I do for things I need. However, I'm thinking of maybe backpacking now (was thinkig of moving to South Africa - could happen too. It'll be one or the other). But I'll certainly be showing this to my son who isn't coming with us (sniff, sniff - I'll be lost without him - he's my right hand man). He's going back to college and will hopefully get some sort of grant but there's no jobs out there so he'll have to get his thinking cap on. It's the one good thing about the recession I suppose. A lot of us will be going back to bartering. The person that invented money shoulda been shot. The whole recession might just save the planet. Here's hoping and again Ecoprincess - well done. You're obviously extremely talented with all the things you make from your own produce. You must be very proud of yourself too.
bluecurlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote