View Single Post
Old Posted: 28-01-2010 , 05:32 PM #60
TickTock

Default guy going to live without money for a yr - impossible?!

I'm full of admiration for Ecoprincess and the way she runs her life! However, I hope you don't mind me having a little fun - I've given you some marks and comments:

HRT = €360.00 Medication – no problems here - you gotta have this! 10 out of 10

ESB = €300.00 – Is this possible ‘cos you have a sold fuel cooker? Marks pending

Clothes = €260.00 – No! sorry! – far too extravagant!!!!! Ever hear of Robinson Crusoe? Wear animal skins! No marks – could do better!

Yeast – selling poitin - I’m sure you mean you sell home brewed beer or home made wine – you can’t mean poitin! Marks pending.

Seeds = selling plants to buy seed – perfect! 10 out of 10

Phone = Is this a landline, or mobile? Marks pending

Goats = selling their babies, cheese and milk to friends – Excellent!! 10 out of 10

Vehicle = company van – I have to ask the hard question – Does your employer know that you use his van, insurance, and fuel for personal use? Most employers would not be happy with that but hopefully you have a great relationship with yours. Marks pending.

ducks and bantam chickens - sell eggs and babies– Fantastic!! 10 / 10

Bees - sell honey, make beauty creams, shampoos and candles from wax – Wonderful! 10 / 10

Own turf and planted a wood for fire wood – what could be better? 10 / 10

Water - use rain water – What an eco warrior! Excellent! 10 / 10

I get a whole pig from my friends and sell half to pay the whole price for my pig – Good entrepreneurial skills - 10 / 10

I give the vet produce and help with his herb garden – Such mastery! 10 / 10

Vet gives me a whole deer/exchange for a half a sheep /pig people give me quarter of a cow - Remarkable barter system 10 / 10

I do my own fishing – makes good sense 10 / 10

Made an agreement with the hunt – Fine negotiating skills - 10 / 10

If you sit at my table and eat you do a job for it– Admirable, fair exchange is no robbery and good example for others - 10 / 10

Cat food = €150.00 – No marks! just eat the cat!

Please keep on giving us your pearls of wisdom, really impressed!
TickTock is offline   Reply With Quote