View Single Post
Old Posted: 22-12-2011 , 02:09 PM #8
Gormal

Quote:
Originally Posted by msrecycle
Trim is out on it's own and i can guarantee that i know who you are talking about!!!
i went there after Xmas a few years ago, overdue on my baby and asked for help with the newspaper recycling as it was heavy and was told it was a self service recycling centre and when i told him i was 9 months pregnant (which was OBVIOUS AS HELL!!!) he said if i was 9 months pregnant that i would be in hospital and i roared at him that i was overdue and another gentleman helped me instead
he is the HEIGHT OF RUDENESS AND IGNORNACE
same as above got a filter out off a broken washing machine and he would not let me take it, quoting insurance and yet on another occasion he took me into the shed to show me the pallet load of brand new toasters and he was going to "recycle" them
A complete muppet

o_O I'm shocked!!!! think maybe he's one of these people who goes to the extremes of the rules. just think those toasters could have been donated to a charity..... What a waste!!
All they need to do to cover themselves is put a big sign up at the entrance stating they are not liable in any way for accidents/injuries on/off the premises as a result of items there/removed from there .... or something to that effect
Gormal is offline   Reply With Quote