View Single Post
Old Posted: 06-02-2009 , 10:38 AM #3
betsy10112000

awh chris cant believe you have said that now:(
im sure alot of people agree with me(well i hope) we enjoy giving away clothes and books etc on here too and i find it easier to put them on sinular because it gives more people the chance to ask for it,because have the time if you put and add up saying 15 bags of mixed clothes must be taken as one lot etc,you may only find a few things suitable for yurself them its back to putting the remainder back on jumbletown incase others may need them.

in times of the ressionion,i find clothes,shoes and books(for them cold nights in)help me out lot as these are things that sometimes i do need but cant often afford at the time.Before i found jumbletown i used to give everything to the charity shop,up until i saw what happened to alot of the clothes etc(now this isnt all charity shops im sure)but whatever they didnt think suitable(and not because of poor condition) they just put in the rubbish,now how is that recycling or helping others,

just thought thats what jumbletown was about? not just about large item,which in most cases if you dont have a van or can then you cant get anyway?
i may be way off the mark here but ifi am just tell me to shut it ,lol :)
betsy10112000 is offline   Reply With Quote