Thread: car boot sales
View Single Post
Old Posted: 25-05-2008 , 08:09 PM #59
Bootss

Default Car boot sale NAAS!!!

I've been doing the car boot sales in Naas for the last 9 weeks ,since it started i've missed 2 weeks due to the weather.TBH the boot sale is not advertised at all as far as im concerned anyway!!I had one lady buying from my stall last week living over the road from the racecourse and she told me that "she didn't know it was there"till that day she drove down by chance.I think that says it all!!!!
All I know is that the charge per car is 20 euro's im not sure about other vans or that.
Aswell as this the farmers market (in the middle of the town)is also on in Naas on a Saturday between 10-3 more or less the same hours as the car boot sale at a different out of town location. There are signs up all over Naas for the farmers market and NOTHING for the carboot sale anywhere to be seen!How are people to know where this boot sale is if the organisers don't advertise it????
In my opinion the organisers should hold a family day or do something through avertising to get people to know that its on and where it is!

That my opinion anyway,for the moment I wouldn't reccomend it,at least not till its being advertised.