Thread: car boot sales
View Single Post
Old Posted: 19-08-2007 , 02:04 PM #14
lemon meringue pie

Default Balbriggan is a market

Balbriggan Market is just that, a market, and not a very good one, in my opinion. They set aside places for car booters every week but its definitely not a car boot sale, certainly not a regular one. I would definitely go to a one off car boot sale, that's where I'd imagine you'll find original bargains etc. I think it would be great if anybody who knows of any up and coming car boot sales, anywhere in the country to post here. My idea of a car boot sale is something that happens the odd few times over the course of a year, not a weekly market, with space for car booters. I first heard of jumbletown on the radio and went to it after trying to shift some clutter at two different boot sales, now I swear by it. No more having to waste my time trying to shift items at car boots or on ebay. Just list and have someone come and take it away! So yes, please, please, list a car boot sale in your area, you'll be helping newbies shift their stuff thru boot sales and hopefully afterwards here on Jumbletown! great idea!