Thread: Resell
View Single Post
Old Posted: 01-07-2008 , 08:05 PM #39
Fries-With-That

Default Very Funny Post

This post is priceless made me laugh whilst reading it, well done The Mammy.

Regards,

Fries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mammy
Hi All
When I'm Giving an Item Its Like A game of Football..
Of course I'm the Ref..
During the match, anyone coming to the attention of The Ref, Will be closely watched..
Please note any players playing for more than one team..i.e Taking items for resale may be only allowed only if the game goes into extra time...( If an item is not taken)
Fouls...Yellow cards will be given to any player with persistant Pm's, or pm'ing before posting...They will be sent to the end of the list..
Fouls....Red Card.. Compulsive behaviour..i.e looking for every item on every post or in other words..all over the pitch..will be sent off..or removed from the pitch.

Players playing well i.e posting first and then p.m will be nominated for man of the match...
Players with advantage will be those players with wanted adds for more than 24 hours...will also nominated for man of the match
Any Nominees for remaining for man of the match ( The Final receiver of the Item) and subject to conditions.. ( if they can collect) will then go to the audience vote...or selection committee.( My Kids).. And Man of the Match will be finally decided By Drawing names from a hat...and then receive Thier Trophy (The item)
The Runner-up receives nothing unless The Man of the Match fails to show for the award ceremony...

Let the Game Begin..
Cheers
The Mammy