View Single Post
Old Posted: 10-11-2008 , 01:20 PM #25
kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersun
Hi Annari,

I have the same problem as well and found an amazing sponge that does work 1000% guaranteed, only problem is whether you can still get them now..... Once or twice a year LIDL bring out a range of cleaning cemicals and amongst the range is a pink and white sponge called Aqua Pur Dirt eraser sponge it is in a pack of two and only costs about two eurro but it does work my artists got permanent pen (lots of ) on my oak kitchen table and nothing would budge this NOTHING. A friend recomended this sponge and i ridiculed this stupid chemical free sponge BUT I ATE MY WORDS with no elbow grease or effort of any kind the permanent pen disappeared and left no trace at all, it has also removed ink and marker pans on walls and the stairs and spindles,. These sponges were in lidl's a few months ago so i am not sure when they will be in again but if you pm me your address i will send you one of my treasured sponges..... keep an eye out in lidls leaflets or if i see them coming up in the future i will pm you
Good Luck Summersun

this sponge is available in alot of garages! just rub it softly for longer instead of scrubbing to get it done fast because they can damage paint, they took biro off my wall so they are strong!
kiara is offline   Reply With Quote