View Single Post
Old Posted: 14-05-2009 , 09:16 AM #2
paprika

This happened to me too in the past, but if an item is gone I don't really care who got it, and what way they responded to the thread.
If I'm giving I usually ask people to reply only on thread, because my pm box gets full really quick, so this way it's more convenient. However if someone asks for stuff in pm I won't bite their head off and if it's a genuine request I would consider them too. Maybe the posters who reply on thread don't feel this is fair sometimes.
Occasionally some people send pms when something is for collection only and they would really like it but can't collect and ask for sae or special collection arrangements. I believe everyone deserves a chance or an answer at least, so try to do this (though sometimes I fail, apologies to those who don't get answer from me).
What actually cofuses me more is when someone states it's collection only and then one askes if it could be posted and the answer is, 'sure, no problem'. And usually you don't dare to ask as some posters get mad if you do so.

regards,
p
paprika is offline   Reply With Quote