Admin Reminder: User Name Guidelines
User Name Guidelines
There are a number of restrictions in relation to the User Name a JumbleTown Member may choose when registering:
1. For reasons of privacy and security, a Member should not use their real name -- they should choose a nickname/User Name instead.
2. A Member may not choose a User Name that has an overtly sexual meaning.
3. A Member may not choose a User Name likely to cause offense.
4. A Member may not use their email address as a User Name.
5. A Member may not use a website domain name as a User Name.
6. A Member may not use the word "Admin" or "Administrator" or "Mod" or "Moderator" in their User Name.
7. A Member may not use the name of any JumbleTown Administrator within their User Name.
8. A Member may not choose a User Name that has commercial overtones or tries to by-pass our non-commercial status.
9. A commercial enterprise may not use their business name as a User Name on JumbleTown. (No commercial email addresses may be posted on the Public Forum.)
The following is a guideline list of User Names that are not allowed on JumbleTown:
JumbleTown Admin may request that a Member changes his/her User Name, or Admin may change it for them without prior notification, should Admin deem it to be unsuitable.
Thank you for your co-operation.