View Single Post
Old Posted: 06-02-2009 , 09:48 PM #109
cheddarlane

Default not safety tested

take a flask to work cassias and keep it in your drawer?

I used to be PA and I held the keys to all the posh executive suits and I would be sipping a hot chocolate and latte most of the day!!

I especially loved the English breakfast tea.. I still buy earl grey as it is the best tea.. it is gorgeous.. but the breakfast one was great during pregnancy..!

I also took over managing the book people orders when one of the office girls left.. and for every 10 books you would get a free book!! I had 3 books one christmas!!
I thought in advance and got 2, for at the time by bump, but she is getting the enjoyment from them now!

Not many perks these days..

I cannot cut back on food shopping as I try and buy organic. but I might try and grow some of my own veg this year and little one can see her veg grow too! peas etc are great!

I have also started to cheat and I am taking a risk, but wool washing things that are dry clean only.. not suits of course.

But only last week I rammed my goose duck down duvet into the washing machine on a wool wash.. loads of fabric conditioner.. gave it a big shake outside and hung it over the airer and it has came up a treat.. beats paying dry cleaners 40e+!!

But not recommended if your favourite item!!