View Single Post
Old Posted: 07-08-2010 , 02:55 PM #75
Gormal

Default Neck wrap, tee and old perfume bottle

Thanks for the odd wool Unapam here is the 1st thing. A nice cosy neck wrap, it is neat around the neck and is like a tight cowl when buttoned right up, my scarf always tries to get away from my neck so this should be perfect in the winter.
Also been busy altering t-shirts that I bought last year, which were to low cut but had plenty room to adjust, and this one that got wider and wider and wider, tried all the usual things that shrink clothes but this one just defies it all. So I chopped a few inches out of the center, sewed it back together and stitched some stretchy lace [from some pennys undies] down the middle to hide the seam. Another top saved. You could also make a cardigan or stitch a panel on the front and lace it up to look like a corset t-shirt!
My emptly perfume bottle accidentally went into the fire with all the papers, luckily it turned out to be a good thing as all the plastic melted off, I am going to use it as an incense holder but today it's handy for the Marigolds that got trimmed by accident ;o)
Attached Images

Gormal is offline   Reply With Quote