Thread: Papercrafts
View Single Post
Old Posted: 13-11-2009 , 02:50 PM #59
TickTock

Default Papercrafts

Hello Scrabble
Thanks for your comments.
The red ones are just red glitter card with gold star stickers, both I think I bought donkey's years ago in Easons before I started 'serious' crafting! I'm sure you could pick them up in a toy shop craft section for kiddies.

The gold ones are some sequin waste which a friend gave me years ago and I didn't know what to do with it, but stored it away for just the right time. I don't know where you could get it here, I think she got it in the US or UK. It's gold on one side and silver on the other.

The silver ones are just silver peeloffs borders which I bought at the Belfast craft show last year in the King's Hall (its on again this weekend), they were being sold off at a special price of 25p per sheet so I bought a few sheets and again stored them away until now. Are you going to Belfast this weekend for the craft show?

Another friend provided the candles, they have an opaque plastic cover, not the foil ones but they could be used as well just not with silver decoration of course. I hope to post up some more stuff over the next few weeks if I can get down to it. I thought of white strips of card, punched with fancy punch and maybe red snowflakes or sparkly bobbles for snow.

Have a go, I'd love to see what you come up with.
TickTock is offline   Reply With Quote