View Single Post
Old Posted: 14-06-2008 , 12:32 AM #16
unapam

Hi, Lukirra, I hope I got your name right this time!

I know what you mean about the English classes. They do concentrate on the basics and funding is limited. Tell you what, If I can get my hands on another CD for Intermediate English I will post it off to you if you want it. I had two of these recently to give away. Pm me with address if interested.

As for baby Molly- she is going to need, want and deserve a healthy world for herself and her children. You can't change this world for her, neither can I. All any of us can do is our own little bit for our children and grandchildren.

There is an old story about a Buddhist monk walking along a beach picking up starfish that had been washed up and would dry and die in the sun before the tide changed and washed them back to sea. He was throwing them back into the water. There were thousands of them and he could only save a few hundred.

A man watching him said "Why bother, you know you are not really making a difference"
The monk picked up another one, threw it back into the sea and replied " I made a difference to that one"
unapam is offline   Reply With Quote