View Single Post
Old Posted: 09-07-2008 , 10:14 PM #18
Fries-With-That

Default Fantastic Item received on Jumbletown

Hi Jumbletowners,

I can lay claim to one of the most fantastic things received on Jumbletown.

I put my hat into the ring months ago for a mobile home that a kind couple wanted removed from their garden.

I wasn't the first in line, but I finally had the mobile home delivered to my site last week.

It took months of ringing around different delivery guys and being let down by them before I finally found a professional that was as good as his word.

I am looking forward to converting this into a weekend/holiday time classroom for my children.

Seeing it on my mountain side site last week even brought attention from some locals, asking was I building a house there etc ( its miles from anywhere).

When I explained to them what I was doing and for what reason they were impressed and one fenced off a large area around it (without being asked and for free) to make it safe for the children. The other guy donated 80 concrete blocks to prop in up level, I think they have both saved me a fortune.

So thanks to Yvonne and Ger for the mobile home and thanks to the delivery guy and the locals for making us welcome and finally thanks to Jumbletown for making it possible.

Regards,

Fries.
Fries-With-That is offline   Reply With Quote