Thread: Wicker Suite
View Single Post
Old Posted: 05-05-2008 , 12:15 PM #1
unapam

Default Wicker Suite

This is my latest project. A three piece suite that I got about a year ago on JT. This is the only chair I have finished so far. More to follow.

When I got it all the cushion covers had broken zips so I made new covers from an old pair of curtains, some cushions from the leftover curtain fabric and some salvaged lace from old slips. Then I painted the wicker and now I have a lovely shabby chic style chair! The trick is to see the potential in the first place. Got to go as I am working on the sofa now...Cheers...Unapam

UPDATE: I have added the couch now. The eagle-eyed among ye will notice that the fabric is different to the chair but of course that is a DESIGN feature (and a different pair of curtains) the theme is roses so in a quirky (my quirky) way they do match.

Also do you remember the maps of Aruba and the Bahamas I tried to give away. Well,, strangely enough --no takers. So....they got to be repurposed deck protectors while I painted the couch. But if anyone finds they desperately need a map of Aruba it's still available.

Ohhh, look at that...there is snow on the mountains in the Bahamas...Ah no, maybe not, it's just a bit of paint!
Attached Images

unapam is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links