Thread: wanted section
View Single Post
Old Posted: 13-03-2008 , 07:51 PM #10
cheddarlane

Default Wanted section

I love the wanted section!!

Many people on here work and don't have the time to sit behind a pc checking the Jumbletown site all day!!

I worked in an office before I had my daughter and I had time to look a few times a day on the site..

One lovely girl on here, appologies as forgot her username.. living in carlow, had items for me, from an add I had in the famous Wanted Section, her parents lived in dublin and transported a few baby items and they met me in Dublin!!

The were lovely and had to force the chololates on them! They were such a breathe of fresh air..

For Kellyshero:

I would consider myself to have been looking for a few items..

However you cannot see who i am pm'ing to offer items to!!!

There are many people who like a little pat on the back from offering someone items!! (they don't pm, they like to make it 'sometimes; know by posting on the thread.. and they can work pm facility, as they say, pm me your collection details etc..!

I would extimate that I have pm'd 10 or so people in the past few weeks offering items.. many even asking for pics, which I have provided and even posted items on 3 occasions.

I 'offer' items behind the scenes!!!! ( i belive that some people often are just updated the look of there house, rather than genuinly needing the item)
When they see a picture, they are like woooh.

I don't need a reward or others to know what I am doing!

I have had an add on the wanted section for Outdoor toys since last Nov..
530 odd people looked at it (not including the people that only placed mouse on thread to read my post).

and never got 1 reply!! Until last night, and the person was giving info of items on a simular site..

so I would say that there are many people on this site that give behind the sceens!!!
cheddarlane is offline   Reply With Quote