Thread: wanted section
View Single Post
Old Posted: 13-03-2008 , 09:48 PM #11
Fries-With-That

Default Wanted Items

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyshero
Hi folks, I'm a nubie so maybe you'll think it's a bit rude of me to say but.......I have taken a look through the wanted items and feel that there are one or two people in particular that only ever seem to want things (and have many many posts!)....perhaps this is why people stay away from the wanted section which is a tad dishearting as it is handy service to have!

Hi Kellyshero,

Welcome to Jumbletown, where you'll find all kinds of everything and get to meet all manner of people.

If you want a concrete example of how good the wanted pagres can be look at this link http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/show...light=vouchers

I never thought I'd post a wanted advert on here, but you'd be surprised at what you might someday need and realise the easiest way to access it might be a request on the wanted pages.

I hope you have a great time on Jumbletown, I personally log on a few times each day.
I'm not always looking for stuff it puts a smile on my face to see the weird the wonderful and the often fantastic items that people give away.

Regards,

Fries.
Fries-With-That is offline   Reply With Quote