View Single Post
Old Posted: 21-06-2011 , 03:03 PM #3
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabond
What ever happened to good old fashioned Ireland where the Barter system existed... As an Electrician and handy man / jack of all trades lol...

i would be more than happy to give my services to help someone out in return for help i may need..

And im sure there are hundreds if not thousands of people who would do the same...

mmmm can see a possible new forum being added here lol sorry admin ooops hope this not breaking any rules....
also think a swap shop would be a good forum too lol...but i reckon that is breaking the rules just a tad

lets see who agrees with me????

Cheers all

Vagabond
Hi Vagabond,

A dedicated forum for trades and services has been suggested before but right from the very start the developers and managers of JumbleTown decided that the site would be solely for the Giving and Taking of free items, and that transactions such as swapping/bartering, selling, buying, auctioning, borrowing and lending would be prohibited.

Facilitating one type of transaction is enough work for us :)

There are, however, a number of sites that facilitate the swapping of items and skills/trades/services. Put in a google search for "skill swap" and "barter."

For example:

http://www.u-exchange.com/membersearch

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote