View Single Post
Old Posted: 24-02-2008 , 10:32 PM #6
unapam

Default Most fabulous find on Jumbletown

My most fabulous find (among many fabulous items) was when I replied to an ad on pure instinct. There was no picture and description just said "box of crockery and vases, some new"
I just happened to be online when it came active and it was just down the road from me. I was drawn to it for some reason and reasoned I could pass them on if they turned out to be of no use to me.

I was thrilled to pick up several large cardboard boxes of ...A new in box Beleek vase, two new in boxes Aynsley vases, a bronze lamp, two ceramic lamps, a new boxed set of Royal Albert china, six new mugs, several large urns, bamboo magazine rack, a brand new dinner service, a silver plated boxed set of cake servers and forks, and loads more small items too numerous to mention.
I used most items and passed the rest on to friends and relatives. Thank you so much to the woman in Swords Business Park. I am delighted with the items and they are being used every day! That's what it's all about! Here are some photos of the three gorgeous lamps on my desk and bedside.

PS. The headboard and bedspread and the desk all came from Jumbletowners or Dublinwasters!
Attached Images

unapam is offline   Reply With Quote