View Single Post
Old Posted: 28-10-2015 , 09:36 PM #2
slatytom

Default dining room chails

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisforemma
I'm new to this forum (Hi! :) ) so hope I'm posting this in the right place. Well, hope I'm allowed to post this at all hehe, but here goes..
I have 4 dining room chairs that I'd like to upcycle to match my house a bit better but I've never upcycled anything before so don't know where to start!
The chairs are metal with leather covering them, the only visible part of the metal frame is a small bit of the legs and the rest is entirely covered with the leather. I don't know whether to just cut off the leather to get at whats underneath and take it from there?
Have tried having a look online at other peoples projects but all I can seem to find are wooden chairs, haven't found anything remotely similar to what I have so would be interested to hear if anyone has any ideas?
I do have some pics of the chairs, but apparently they're too big for the forum? I'm not great with computers so I have no idea to resize so I can show what I mean.
Any help greatly appreciated! :D

If you click on the photo, open will appear then click on microsoft office picture manager ,then there will be a resize option click that then a drop down box will appear on the right size of the screen select web small then ok and your done Cheers
slatytom is offline   Reply With Quote