View Single Post
Old Posted: 05-05-2011 , 04:44 PM #15
unapam

Default Free Clothes And Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by lippylala
Hi Unapam
I'm new here so bear with me if I ask what seem like dumb questions.

I really like the idea of the Swaphop and will be coming along.

I think the 10 euro entry fee is a bargain.

In other swap shops I've read about they often rate the clothes so some might be worth 3 tokens and others 1. Did I understand you rightly when you said that 1 voucher = 1 item?

So, if I bring along 10 good items [and pay my entry fee] I'll get 10 tokens ... and after that it's all free?

Just one more question. Some of the other swap shops I've read about were a bit snobby and only took designer clothes. I have never been able to afford them but I do have some lovely highstreet fashion in good condition that I think another curvy size 16 woman would love.

My question is - what kind of clothes and accessories will you accept?

I'm really looking forward to the day ... oh ... if I come along at 2pm and have to go out to do some stuff ... do I have to pay another 10 euro to get back in?

I've send the poster on to friends and family and printed a few off to put in the staff canteen and my local hairdresser and creche.

Thanks heaps and sorry for all the questions.

Hi again, just reread your questions and forgot to say that (I know this is hard to believe) you get a FREE token on paying your entry fee and also FREE raffle tickets with your entry fee. Prizes are every hour and will include prosecco sparkling wine, hand made soaps, jewellery) There will be a fashion show modelled by REAL WOMEN (not a stick insect in sight) including two service users from St Michael's House - (our charity) music, changing rooms, bar facilities in next room, make up makeover demos, new clothes coming in all the time.

There will be a real party atmosphere as it will be full of happy women getting FREE fashions (nothing makes women happier than a bargain and it don't get any better than free!)
unapam is offline   Reply With Quote