Thread: New Garden
View Single Post
Old Posted: 11-11-2009 , 07:24 PM #1
minnie pal

Default New Garden

the view from the very narrow sitting room into the yard 'to become haven', nb. in the process of making the table into a cupboard, will be constructed of hardboard/old blind and cut wallpaper.

trunks from a carver in Wicklow, (I will pay you when i am next down,
promise!) bought three for E20.

Shoes from a JUMBLE TOWNER, love em! planted with crocus and snowdrops.
Swingseat, hated but loved will get a thatch.

Buddha gets a throne and a visitor, the wee robin! this throne will be decorated with honeysuckle and jasmin given by madolin and overwintering with loving care for the purpose.

chihuahua's view of Bud, the wrapped waterfeature is still to be activated. paving from gumtree, waterfeature a cracked leftover from woodies, wedgewood, really really broken.

bird's eye, Minnie pals eye view of same, the planter from B&Q for E20 and this will be at front of garden shed when it arrives.
the flowers given by my twin.

another water feature will be just a planter with a spout, pencil type.
Still a bit of work to be done but i think good progress.

xminnie pal

UPDATE: 17/11/09
AMAZING BAMBOO from JoJoDub,

I am so thrilled with this its unbelievable. Here it is in a vast caulron. It reaches the roof! It is just behind the water feature as posted and which will soon be up and running.
Also a pic of my log sculpure pot! branches painted, feeders hang from it, small ornamental cabbage in the soil amongst the white stones and a 'hairy plant'too. not great pics as usual!
back of bamboo will all get neatened up, promise....
JoJo, i am SO SO pleased with this prize prize of bamboooooo! many thanks
Attached Images

minnie pal is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links