View Single Post
Old Posted: 17-12-2008 , 01:54 PM #27
MandyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernow
Hi all, Please do not use the sticky pad type 'humain' traps. They are evil and should be taken off the market. I don't like killing any animal, so I tried them. The Idea is great the mouse walks over the pad, its feet gets stuck you pick up the trap, take it outside squirt a bit of washing up liquid on its feet it jumps of and lives happly ever after.........so the makers would make you beleve. The reality is.... (DO NOT READ ON IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE NATURE) The mouse walks over the pad, gets its feet stuck, struggles (as you would) getting more than just its feet stuck. When I went to pick up the trap, the mouse had got its eye stuck in the gunk, which during the struggle had been pulled out of its head, its mouth and nose had been glued up with the gunk, I originally thought it was dead, but on closer inspection it had just been mumified in the gunk, and was still alive. I ended up drowning it in a bucket of water, to put it out of its missery. What a horrible way to go. I removed the rest of the traps.

OMG the poor poor thing!!!
MandyD is offline   Reply With Quote