View Single Post
Old Posted: 17-02-2009 , 11:33 AM #45
Ecoprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersun
Ecoprincess... in amongst your impressive job load are there any children running around the place, i chase after 3 of them and never seem to have enough time in the day to achieve any where near what you do .... what is the secret??? please

Lidl's at the moment have a wide range of reasonably priced seeds both veg and flower.. they also have kholrabi seeds which i can vouch are lovely... either boiled and mashed with butter or pan fried, they taste like across between courgettes and aubergines to me...

take care
summersun

One Son, one grandchild but neither live with me. Get the kids to help, my grandaughter loves the garden and the goats, she milks for me, when shes here, and shes only 8.

Secrets, that would be telling LOL I dont know, don't relax too much, eat well, never look upon life as work, just as pleasure; I was seriously ill a few years ago and it sort of made me realise the pleasure in life is in living it not watching the TV. I don't want to arrive at my grave in a perfectly preserved body, I want to arrive in my grave, sliding sideways off my Harley Davidson, worn out and with a smile on my face. At the funeral will be a Q of younger men missing me :) a few people coming to make sure I'm dead and a few who can't beleive I'm dead. To him up there I will say "you gave me a life and I lived it, I did some good and some bad, but I lived my life, so can I have another go?"
Ecoprincess is offline   Reply With Quote