View Single Post
Old Posted: 18-12-2009 , 10:45 PM #20
summersun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee1
What I do is cut it into whatever shape you want for eg. say baubles, if short on time, [these are not to be left where little ones can reach] wrap in ribbon or a mix of different width, material of different textures and ribbon also work well,secure with the straight pins with the little balls on top,decorate in this way to your hearts content.I display mine all year round by hanging off each end of the curtain poles.shelfs,hall ceiling, anywhere really.If you have the time the material etc can be glued on and decorated in glitter glue.so long as you let the child out in you the possibilities are endless,.you can make wraped parcels in different shapes and sizes to hang on the tree minus the pins of course,and also to put under the tree.trains for under the tree also,the list is endless.

Another item I did was for my son, he had a toy army so Icut oue some timber base covered with felt of different colours,cut and painted shapes and suck it all together to make a terrain type thing ,It went down a treat,so much so that a friend who saw it asked me to make one for her son who is into farming.Oh and for trees you can use bottle brushes.
hope this is of help to you...

Bright Blessings to all at jumbletown,Wishing you and yours a Stress Free and Peace Filled Christmas.

Regards dee1.
Come on Dee... we need to see some pics.... please... give us some inspiration

take care

Summersun
summersun is offline   Reply With Quote