Thread: Christmas Cards
View Single Post
Old Posted: 12-10-2010 , 12:16 PM #1
Heidi123

Default Christmas Cards

I know it's a bit early to be asking about Christmas stuff but I was wondering if anyone can help:

I took some lovely photos last christmas and I'd love to make them into cards to send to family and friends this year. Any ideas on how to do this??

I looked on certain sites (don't know if i can name them here) that print customised photo cards but they're quite expensive - around 10 euro for 8 cards. And they have strange borders and backgrounds that I'm not sure would be nice. I would ideally like to make a sort of a collage of my own pics and print them into one card with a greeting on the front, failing that - one picture would do - and the greeting isn't essential either! I'd just love to be able to give some home made cards with a whole lot of effort and very little money involved.

My photos are basically of the "big freeze" and I captured some beautiful shots (for a typically useless photo-taker!) - I was thinking of printing them and pasting them to a card but I don't think that would have the desired effect.

Also, I'd love to be able to make nice cards to personalise birthday, wedding etc cards in the future.

All suggestions most welcome - and I promise to upload some pics when I'm done ;-)

Thanks for reading,
Heidi
x
Heidi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links