View Single Post
Old Posted: 05-05-2009 , 08:39 PM #19
lolo1

H i Jennifer, Im not 100 % sure but not all solar lights work if there are any kind of street lights we had them in dublin but now we live in tipp they all work fine as there are no street lights cos we live in the middle of nowhere. I dont know if you ever watch the garden design programmes but i was watching once with alan titchmarsh and a girl was using broken tiles on a piece of marine ply with cement as the grout and what she made was fantastic. It was 3 different sheets with a beautiful flower scene on it no money would ever pay for something like that and it was stunning. They used it to cover a wall it was screwed onto the wall and they built the entire garden around it i have never seen anything so beautiful. Im collecting tiles at the moment myself to do something like this in the summer if we ever get one and its a project the whole family or friends or neighbours can get involved in so good luck with your garden and isnt Edels garden beautiful Go Edel.... You can buy outdoor sockets in any hardware now where you can put the plug belong to it inside the house if you drill a small hole in the wall and if your inside socket has a switch on it you can just turn on and off the switch for instant light instead of looking for plugs and all that messing anyway good luck with it all Regards Lolo
lolo1 is offline   Reply With Quote