Thread: Slug Problem
View Single Post
Old Posted: 17-07-2009 , 10:37 PM #20
summersun

Ha... User friendly .... if i didnt know better.... i would swear that you were my husband.... your comments mirror his exactly.... the only thing that you forgot to say was ... if the slugs managed to eat all my plants ... it would cut down on the amount of water i waste on them....

I love the pyromania bit... but i have heavy duty safety surface out the back for the kiddies ... and i dont want to end up in the local paper under the heading "Mad Woman burns down house trying to irradicate slugs..."

SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by User_Friendly
Hi SummerSun

I have an idea that might work and that just might give you a little tickle in the right place! Why not get an industrial type gas blow torch and sizzle and pop the little blighters while they're actually on your plants. I'm sure that you would be more than happy to see the little buggers get incinerated and sent to sluggy heaven. But you'd want to careful else you might singe the delicate leaves on your precous plants.

Why not send a few of those plants to people who have a slug problem? If the sluggies like your plants so much wouldn't they all climb on board the plant. Then you could just throw the whole lot into the fire plant and all!
summersun is offline   Reply With Quote